MONZA offers those at least 54″ tall advanced, battery-powered karting on a dramatic, multi-level indoor track with 14 turns and sophisticated timing & scoring for a true motorsports experience. A typical track session (i.e., heat) is approximately 8 minutes, during which time customers attempt to complete as many laps as they can in what we call “best lap” mode, meaning we rank all the drivers in a heat by each driver’s fastest lap in that heat.
Heats are filled based on customer demand and generally alternate between Family Fun (MILD) heats and High Speed (WILD) heats, with a heat going off about every 10 minutes. MONZA’a all-inclusive pricing provides all the necessary safety equipment (helmet, neck brace, head sock, locker, race-suit and loaner shoes if needed); you just need to bring your A game!
$30 per Race
- 8-minute track session
- Heat ticket and safety briefing
- Helmet, neck brace, and head sock
- Race suit (optional)
- Locker to secure your valuables
- Advanced timing & scoring
- No membership requirement
- No taxes or other charges
Racer Rewards Club
- $80 annual membership fee
- Pay only $20 per race (save $10 per race)
- Access to member-only events